PHAETON’S BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS INCORPORATED IN A REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT — THE WORLD’S FIRST
A Real Estate developer has appointed Phaeton to design and incorporate Phaeton’s unique smart technology products in a real estate development south of Perth, Western Australia. The developer, G8 Galgoyl Pty Ltd, has a similar vision to Phaeton to develop a positive social impact. The developer defines this development as not a typical commercial real estate enterprise but a much-needed form of “Social Infrastructure” supported by Australian Federal Government subsidies.
The proposed development, which has Development Approval, is based on the concept of an “NDIS Community Hub and Affordable Seniors’ Co-living” under a “Build to Rent” model aimed at creating a “Social Impact”. Below is a brief overview of the development.
- The project $13.86 million development is located within a transit-oriented development or TOD precinct designed to bring people, activities, buildings, and public space together with accessible transit services. TOD is a necessary foundation for long-term sustainability, equity, shared prosperity, and civil peace in cities.
- Underpinning the development is the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). NDIS is a scheme of the Australian Government that funds cost associated with disability. The scheme was legislated in 2013 and went into full operation in 2020. It is administered by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and overseen by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission).
- The development consists of 32 apartments made up of 15 NDIS SDA apartments and 17 x 4 bedroom co-living rental apartments for vulnerable seniors. In addition, a commercial section accommodates an NDIS Therapy Hub and a social enterprise Coffee Shop to train and provide work for people with disabilities.
The building structure will be tall timber which is four to five times lighter than traditional construction methods. As a result, it saves cost, pollution, carbon and energy in transport and reducing the need for foundations. The fabrication and erection of timber structures frames also create 40% less waste than steel and concrete.
When completed, the building will be managed by Co-operation Housing, a not-for-profit Australian registered community housing provider with the Western Australian Housing Authority and an approved NDIS Accommodation provider approved by the Federal Government.
Phaeton will assist and work with the developer to integrate the following Phaeton products in the proposed development.
- Phaeton Energy’s solar division will be responsible for installing solar roof panels to the roof of the main building and over the parking area to provide renewable energy for the residents and a Phaeton Datacentre.
- With Phaeton Energy’s blockchain ledger, any excess energy will be sold to the primary grid, therefore, reducing the energy bills to the benefit of the residents.
Phaeton Blockchain Datacentre
- Phaeton will design and build a datacentre with several servers to provide data services to the TOD precinct and the development linked with IoT for security and management.
- The datacentre will be powered by solar energy with inverters, vanadium batteries, and a 100% redundancy package.
- Access to the Phaeton Datacentre will be through biometrics and network security linked with secure satellite communications.
- The datacentre will be owned by Phaeton Network and will pay the developer a monthly rental lease.
Phaeton Artemis Node
- With 32 apartments plus a medical centre, Phaeton will be deploying its Artemis nodes in each of these individual spaces.
- These Nodes will be owned by the business or residents who hold PHAE Coins. These nodes offer individual entities to earn interest on their PHAE holding as a form of passive income.
- This passive income derived from Phaeton’s staking model will assist the Node owners in paying their rent or levies, therefore, reducing financial pressure on everyday living.
Phaeton TNFT Marketplace.
- Phaeton TNFT Marketplace will assist the developer in raising $4.5 million in equity to start the project by offering Tangible Non-fungible Tokens (TNFTs) of $100,000 per token.
- Based on the preliminary feasibility study, the developer will offer a minimum 15% IRR on each TNFT, equating to $130,000 per TNFT based on a 2-year term ending at the completion of the building.
- There is an additional uplift after performance fees have been paid, making the TNFT’s value approximately $150,000.
- For whatever reason, TNFT investors who need to cash can place their TNFTs on the marketplace for sale during the term, which is not available with traditional real estate investments.
This development project is a perfect example of how Phaeton is improving the real estate development and investment market with its Blockchain-based products. These Blockchain products not only increases a project’s value but creates a better living environment through ESG principles. If you have a similar development and would like Phaeton to assist in creating additional value or require a platform to raise project funding, please visit www. phaeton.technology.